3229 Clairemont NE, Albuquerque New Mexico 87107
LYON AUTO SPA
Servicing Albuquerque New Mexico
01.LYON AUTO SPA Ceramic/Graphene Coating WARRANTY PROGRAM
1.1 General Terms & Conditions:
The following general terms and conditions apply to any and all Ceramic / Graphene Warranty Program products.
1. Warranty term begins from the date of registration of warranty form via website.
2. This agreement excludes vehicles used for commercial purposes at any time previous to, presently, or during the course of this warranty period.
3. Initial application must be performed by a Certified Lyon Auto Spa Installer.
4. Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied, reapplied, or repaired by a Certified Lyon Auto Spa Installer after claim approval from Lyon Auto Spa.
5. The Lyon Auto Spa Agent must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence.
6. Vehicles over 3 months old must require a machine polish to be carried out by an approved applicator prior to application, newer vehicles may also require a machine polish if advised by the approved applicator.
7. Vehicle must remain continuously registered within North America for the duration of the warranty.
8. Warranty is in the name of the vehicle owner and can only be transferred if new owner attends to the annual service. Failure to transfer through an annual service with a Lyon Auto Spa certified installer within the required period will change the period of cover on the warranty transfer to “1 year” from the date of the last service.
1.2 General Liability Limitations
Lyon Auto Spa or its agents shall not accept liability for the following:
1. Workmanship errors and faulty workmanship such, but not limited to, high spots, streaks, and low spots are not covered.
2. Deterioration of factory-installed equipment or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Lyon Auto Spa.
3. Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface, hard water spots.
4. Pre-existing damage or deterioration.
5. Any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
6. Damage caused by manual or automatic wash brushes, contaminated and/or abrasive cloths and sponges, untreated areas due to accident damage and/or their subsequent repairs, and/or damage caused by impact with a foreign object (i.e., stone chips).
7. Warranty is valid for factory clearcoated systems only and excludes any non-clear-coated or matte finishes.
1.3 General Warranty Invalidations
Lyon Auto Spa warranty for any product will be considered invalid if any of the following general condition occur:
1. Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Lyon Auto Spa.
2. Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products.
3. Damage resulting from a collision or other vehicle accidents.
4. Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or willful abuse.
5. Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, secondary effects that may result from the foregoing, or any other force majeure.
6. Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your vehicle and wheels, it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so may greatly reduce the life of the product.
7. Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage in accordance with the warranty.
8. Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces.
9. Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects.
10. Damage to the vehicle prior to product application.
11. Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
02. Lyon Auto Spa EXTERIOR PAINT WARRANTY
2.1 Quartz Ceramic
Warranty is valid for 5 years from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires annual inspections and becomes a 1 year warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
2.2 Graphene Coating
Warranty is valid for Five (5) years from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires annual inspections and becomes a 1 year Warranty from the date of last inspection if an inspection is missed.
2.3 Graphene Lite Coating
Warranty is valid for One (1) year from the date of application for any vehicle. This warranty requires 6 month inspections
03. ANNUAL INSPECTION
1. Annual Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, with in 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
2. Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period will change the period of cover the minimum number years stated in each different warranty in part 02. of this warranty document. Annual inspections are no longer required.
3. A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Annual Inspection, which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection and possible reapplication of coating.
04.Lyon Auto Spa NEW AND USED VEHICLE WARRANTY
Lyon Auto Spa warrant to the owner of the nominated vehicle that if the Ceramic/Graphene is unsatisfactory in its performance of protecting the vehicles factory paintwork, Windshield, Wheels/Rims from oxidation; damage from bird droppings, bug splatter, tree sap; or UV damage, while being maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty, Lyon Auto Spa or its agents will at no cost to the owner repair, clean, and/or retreat the affected area.
05. VEHICLE ACCIDENT DAMAGE
Contact your vehicle insurer to ensure that any Ceramic/Graphene products and services is included in your insurance coverage. If the vehicle sustains damage and reapplication is required, contact Lyon Auto Spa or your local agent to arrange any additional treatments.
06. MAKING A CLAIM
The following applies to making a claim for any product defects or failures:
1. Lyon Auto Spa agent must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence.
2. Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied / reapplied or repaired by an authorized Lyon Auto Spa agent after claim approval from Lyon Auto Spa.
07. LYON AUTO SPA AGENTS/ CERTIFIED CERAMIC/GRAPHENE INSTALLER
Lyon Auto Spa Agents / Certified Ceramic/Graphene Installers are selected using strict guidelines and requirements. Only authorized agents are permitted to install and service any Ceramic/Graphene products. To locate your nearest authorized agent, please contact Lyon Auto Spa to be connected to your nearest Certified Lyon Auto Spa Installer:
08. WARRANTY LIMITS
In the event of a warranty claim, this warranty is limited to the following maximum amounts at Lyon Auto Spa option.
1. Lyon Auto Spa or its agents shall arrange the necessary approvals for warranty repairs and coating reapplication to be carried out.
2. Pay the owner of the nominated vehicle a maximum amount of $1,000 or the cost of coating application (whichever is less) in full and final settlement of the customers claim under warranty.
3. To make a claim contact Lyon Auto Spa at any of the following or contact your local agent:
Warranty Support: www.lyonautospa.com (505) 266-2271 email@example.com